- DVD writer drives.
- 256M or more memory.
- 5 GB or more free disk space.
- DirectX8.0 or higher.
1.Importing AVI video file:
Lanuch Apollo DivX to DVD Creator, Click button to add DivX or Xvid video files(end as .avi or .divx) from your computer, Click or to change the order of source files, the order of source file is the playing order of them in final DVD.
1) Check or to
select TV system,NTSC TV system is mainly supported in USA, Canada,
South America & the Caribbean. PAL format is supported in
most other countries..
2) to select Aspect radio , 16:9 os for Wide screen TV and 4:3 is for standard TV.
3) Hit to select or create temporary folder,temporary folder is for storing temporary files before burning DVD,you need at least 9G free disk space to create a 4.5G video DVD,this folder is setted as C:\ApolloDivxtoDVD by default.
4)to select DVD recorder to burn DVD movie.
5)if you do not check this option,all video content will not be burned into DVD disc but stored in temporary folder,you may burn it later by using other tools like Apollo DVD Copy from Apollo Multimedia.
6) select this to delete temporary files after burning.
7) shutdown computer when mission accomplished.
Hit to start creating your favorite DVD movie if everything is okay.
If you set "Burn to DVD disc ", please insert a blank DVD R/RW into your DVD writer,Apollo DivX to DVD Creator will burn DVD movie to your disc.
If you do not set "Burn to DVD disc",you can play your DVD in hard disk with PowerDVD or other DVD player software or burn it later.
(PowerDVD is a powerful DVD player software,click here to download it)
How to burn DVD image from hard disk into a blank DVD R/RW?please check Apollo DVD Copy