#1 DVD Audio Ripper is a powerful and easy to use tool for ripping DVD audio tracks out of DVD. with #1 DVD Audio Ripper you are able to convert DVD audios to MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA formats. Stunning features including:extreme fast conversion speed cost only 30-50% of playback time, create standard mp3 files with ID3 tag playable on your portable mp3 player, batch file conversion, convert audio of each chapter to an individual file, rip from any position to any position of a title and chapter, automatically shutdown computer.
|Platform:||Windows 95/ 98/ Me / XP / 2000 / 2003 Server /Vista|
|License Type:||Free to try, $34.00 to buy.|
|Trial Limitation:||50% conversion limit .|
|Free Support:||Tech support and feedback : email@example.com|
- Supports Ripping CSS(Content Scrambling System) protected DVD movies.
- Removes region protection(Region-free) and Macrovision Protection.
- Rips SONY ARccOS protected DVD movies(only one in the world).
- Copy DVD to WAV, WMA, OGG, MP3.
- Quick setting panel lets you choose subtitle,audio track,output formatfor each task in the list easily.
- Specify different output format for each task.
- Converts entire movie.
- Converts each chapter to an individual file.
- Convert any part of a chapter or movie.
- Splits output file by customized time length or file size.
- Automatically shut down the computer when done.
I've been using BSWEET and DVD2AVI to rip audio from my DVD's and they do a pretty good job. However, the user interface with BSWEET is clumsy and awkward and DVD2AVI might be a little confusing to newbies. After a rip, I would run Sound Forge and resample the audio. I didn't like the idea of having to use 3 programs to achieve what I wanted to do. I saw this program and thought I would try it. I am impressed with the user interface, very clean, nice icons and easy to use. I like the idea of being to pick different genres although I've only tried Rock and Bebop. After I ripped a couple of songs from a DVD, I opened Sound Forge to see if the rips needed resampling (like I had to with BSWEET). They didn't. This software did a great job without any help from Sound Forge. I didn't need to change a thing. Finally, a software packagen that does everything audio ripping software should do. It has an easy to use interface, multiple format choices (everything from MP3 to WMA) and it's all in one package. I'll gladly support the developer by paying the $34.00 to register this software.
March 08, 2004 by frazzbo