- Step 1 :Download and install Apollo DVD Copy
- Step 2 :Run Apollo DVD Copy
- Step 3 :Select copying mode
- Step 4 :Set destination type
- Step 5 :Start Conversion
Apollo DVD Copy is an universal software for backing up your home made or personal DVD collections. These working copies allow you to play your DVDs on home and computer DVD players every day without the inevitable risk of getting your originals scratched or damaged.
What you need
- 700 MHz CPU or above (Intel P4 is strongly recommended).
- DVD-writer drives.
- 4.7 GB or more disk space.
Some tips to successfully clone your DVDs:
- Ensure the DVD you wish to copy is clean (no finger prints) and not scratched.
- Use high quality recordable DVD disc like Verbatim, CMC, Ritek, Sony, Fuji, etc. Avoid using cheap discs. Always refer to the DVD writer manufacturer for the list of recommended discs for your DVD-writer drive.
- Ensure you have sufficient hard-disk space (at least 4.7 GB).
- See Faqs.
Click here to download Apollo DVD Copy. After the download is finished, run exe file to install.
Insert DVD disc into the Drive, run Apollo DVD Copy, and you will see the main screen appears like this:
:Device: Choose the source DVD file. To choose the source DVD, click the drop list like this .
In most case, Apollo DVD Copy will automatically
choose the first DVD file.
Reload: Click this button to load DVD file again.
DVD-Video folder : Check the box if you load your video from your HD, please note that Apollo DVD Copy does not burn AVI or MPG files. Press select to browse the input folder, or just enter it into the textbox. Like this one,
On the right corner under the DVD-Video Folder, you can see a drop-list like this:
- Copy main movie: Check this one to copy movie only, without DVD menu and special features.
- Split into 2 D5: Split a D9 disc into 2 D5 disc, copy movie, DVD menu, and special features.
- Copy full disc : compress a D9 disc into 1 D5 disc, copy movie, DVD menu, and special features.
Note: If you select "Copy main movie" or "Copy full disc", you can hit button to select any audios and subtitles you wanted, the default option will select all of the audios and subtitles.
Two types for you: "Recorder" or "DVD-Video Folder".
If you select "Recorder", please select a DVD writer with a blank disc inserted.
and then select a folder to save temporary files. Please make sure you have enough disc space to store temporary files. A D5 disc needs 5G and D9 disc needs 9G free space.
If you select "DVD-Video Folder", please select a folder to save DVD movie files. These files(DVD image) can be used to play or burn later.
NOte: To delete all temporay files created during the copying process, check "Delete temporary files when finished" before conversion.
Now that all are set properly, just click on "Start"
button to start processing. DVD copy takes you 20-40 minutes, depending on your system speed. We
strongly recommend you use intel P4 CPU to run Apollo DVD
[back to top]
Note: If you have any questions, see the help file firstly(comes
with the installation package) or contact