- Step 1 :Download and install Apollo DVD to iPod
- Step 2 :Run Apollo DVD to iPod
- Step 3 :Make up the task list
- Step 4 :Set up a proper output file path
- Step 5 :General settings
- Step 6 :Start Conversion
Want to enjoy your favorite films or home video anytime anywhere? All you need is the Apple iPod and our Apollo DVD to iPod software.It is very easy to use with excellent quality. Just a few clicks, you can enjoy the films through iPod to your heart's content.
In list mode, you can rip several DVDs at a time. The computer will shut down automatically when job is done. So you don't have to wait in front of the computer.
Click here to download Apollo DVD to iPod. After the download is finished, run the .exe file to install the software.
Insert DVD disc into the drive, run Apollo DVD to iPod, click on "list mode" button on the upper left corner and you will see the main screen appear like this:
1) Select a profile for your iPod. There are 4 types of output files: mp4（video); aac, m4a, mp3 （audio only) :
Notice: Select a H264 profile, you get a slower conversion, yet smaller file with better video quality.
2) Click on "Add a task" button to load DVD from hard disk or a DVD drive:
3）Click on "Get DVD info" button to get information of the DVD from the Internet.
4) Select the titles and chapters you want to convert by clicking on the check box before them.
5) Select the subtitle, audio and angle you want for every title. Set the conversion period.
6) Press "OK" to confirm and get back to main menu.
Repeat the steps to add multiple tasks:
7) To remove the task, press "Delete selected task" button
To edit the added task, press "Task properties" button
Click on the "Select" button to set the output file path:
Click "OK" button to confirm.
Click to open output settings dialog.
There're 8 system languages available: English, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch, Spanish, French, Russian and Hungarian.
Check Fast forward to main movie when playing you can skip the non-recordable part in a DVD.
Check Get DVD information automatically after loading to get Title, Studio, Genre, Release Date from the internet.
Check Shutdown computer when job is done to automatically shut down the computer when done.
Check Deinterlace video when ripping you can avoid deinterlace in output video file.
Press "Start Ripping" button to begin.
When finished,you can choose to open output folder to check the files, or do nothing!
Now you can enjoy your film. For a free trial, we have 50% conversion limit. Purchase an activation code, click here. The Apollo DVD to iPod converter has a 30-day money back guarantee.
Start from Preview Mode