Step-by-step user guids.
- How to batch-rip multiple DVDs in "List" mode for your iPod.
- How to convert DVD to iPod in preview Mode.
- How to batch-rip multiple DVDs in "List" mode for your PSP.
- How to convert DVD to PSP in Preview Mode.
- How to convert video files to iPod.
- How to convert video files to iPhone.
- How to convert video files to Microsoft Zune.
- How to convert video files to SONY PSP .
- How to copy DVD to DVD R/RW .
- How ro rip DVD to DivX
- How to use dvd ripper in preview mode
- Step by step DivX to DVD guide.
- Step by step Apollo DVD Creator guide.
- Step by step Audio DVD Creator guide.
- Step by step guide on how to use registration code.
- Step by step guide on how to use iTunes
- I lost my code, How to get my registration code back?
- How to play avc(H264) movie on your PSP?
- How to batch-rip multiple DVDs in "List" mode for Zune?
- How to rip DVD to mp4 and playback on Zune in preview mode?
- How to batch-rip multiple DVDs in "List" mode for your iPhone?
- How to rip a DVD onto iPhone in preview mode?
- How to to convert video
between popular video formats?
Before contacting us for personal support please:
Read our FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
Make sure you are using the latest version.
If you still can't solve your problem, please contact our support team, do remember to send us the information :
Version number, Operating System version, Hardware configuration, The error message .
Regarding #1 DVD Ripper, CD Ripper etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding iPod/PSP/3GP converter etc:email@example.com
Regarding DivX to DVD/DVD Creator and other DVD Authoring tools:firstname.lastname@example.org
Q1:How to report bugs?
regarding #1 DVD Ripper: email@example.com
regarding #1 DVD Audio Ripper, Apollo DVD Copy:firstname.lastname@example.org
regarding iPod/PSP/3GP converter:email@example.com
regarding DivX to DVD/DVD creator/Audio DVD Creator etc:firstname.lastname@example.org
Q2: How to buy?
Please click here for detail.
Q3: What happens after I send the order?
Normally, you will receive your registration information in a few minutes after sending the online order form.
If you do not receive your registration information within 12 hours, or you have lost the registration email, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be glad to help you.
Q4. I have not received my registration information.
In some cases, there is a processing delay. For some other cases, people may have submitted the wrong email address. In rare cases, the registered users are unreachable due to invaild email account or email privacy filter software. Please feel free to email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll resend you register information soon.
Q5: If I purchase your software, can I upgrade it for
free in the future?
Yes, we provide free upgrade. Please keep you eyes on our site to get upgrade info.You can download the latest version and register it using the same license code.
Q6: I entered the license code you sent me, but the software said "Registration info is invalid.". Why?
If the registration failed , it may be an invalid license code or an invalid format. You probably have missed or added a charcter. Just copy and paste the license code.
Q7: I lost my license code, can you send it again?
Please visit http://www.dvdtox.com/getcodeback.php to get your code back.
Q8: Do I need to re-registration after I re-install the software?
No, you don't have to re-enter your registration info. Our software will memory you registration status.
Q9: How long will it take to get your supporting response?
We promise to answer you within 24 hours. But in most cases you'll get our response in a few hours.